Monday, August 20, 2007

Some People I wonder about

I really need to update this blog about my amazing summer holidays but first I want to bring peoples attention to this:
So the story goes as such: I'm standing at a touristy square (Malostranske Namesti) waiting to meet my friend Lise for dinner. People watching was on the forefront of entertainment and this couple caught my eye for some reason. In the beginning I didn't even see the dog and that's where half the fun of it comes from. What I saw was the guy struggling to buckle the straps on what I thought was a baby carrying device. He was having lots of problems because her hair was too long and getting in the way. Finally when he got it, this woman turns around and I see this dog hanging from chest! Needless to say it freaked me out a little cuz I was expecting to see a cute little baby, but seriously who does this?? Clearly they're tourists too judging from the map they're holding onto, camera strapped along the side and fanny pack in front. Why would you drag your poor dog to Prague and then subject him to siting strapped on your chest while you prance around doing the tourist thing. I don't get.

PS: Check out the matching purse! Diaper bag I presume.....

PPS: If You the couple happen to see this, please start having some babies.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger eLdon said...

OMG, this pic just made me totally laugh out loud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home