Thursday, September 07, 2006

Am I spoiled??

Yesterday, I had a conversation with my TN manager, Radoslav in Slovakia. We were just going through some final details in regards to my arrival in Zilina. I've been pretty vocal about trying to get my own private room as far as accomodations are concerned. I figure I'll be going through a lot of emotions, moving to another country and all, and I'd like my privacy. Apparently, its not gonna happen, at least not for now. I will likely be sharing a room with two other girls who may or may not speak english, should be interesting.

I know he's gonna kill me for saying this but the notion came up that I'm spoiled, mainly because I want my own room. I've always justified the idea by thinking that its really not too much to ask, but ever since yesterday I'm starting to think that I might be wrong. Perhaps I am spoiled. I live in a great house, in a nice part of a big city, I have a big room with a comfy bed, TV and laptop at my disposal. Many people live with much worse conditions. I know that I've had to work for a lot that I have but then again, my parents have helped me out a lot as well. I'm greatful for that but I've never considered myself spoiled; hmmmm

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger kent said...

Hmmm..., indeed.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger ~diana~ said...

Hey Blanka,

Good luck with your internship! I love your blog already.

-Diana

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blanka - you will learn what it is like to live in a un-spoiled way when you visit me! Looking forward to it?

Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home