Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Follow Up on To Do lists

It turns out that the story I read in Cosmo about the Life to do list is a lot more popular then I had previously thought. I was watching Ellen yesterday, in my unproductive state, and she featured the parents of the lady who started the Life list. Turns out that she's touched many people's lives and inspired them to create their own lists. As an aside, there was one viewer who had a really good point to add to the list; Learn to say NO without feeling guilty. That one hits close to home for me because I'm always struggling with trying to find a way to say no without all of the feelings of guilt that come attached with it. Guess you can't please everyone.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Abner Gadiel said...

what a coincidence dude, i am being faced with a decision right now and i know i should say no but i know i will feel guilty. but your right, i should just say NO. man, you really know when to post eh, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home