Saturday, September 23, 2006

I have the greatest family in the world

My parent's held a big party tonight at my house in honor of my graduating university and leaving for my internship. It turned out to be one of the best nights of my life. Everyone was in such high spirits that anything went. It all started out with a big Feast, and I mean feast, my mom knows how to cook and my dad even braught out the roasted pig (believe me its delicious) followed by more treats and plenty of drinks. What can I say, we're Croatian, we know how to eat well and drink well, and most importanly we know how to have a good time. I'm sure my neighbors weren't impressed but we belted out one song after another, and danced like it was 1999. I even got to have a Cuban cigar with my dad to remember this special night, we'll finish it off when I come back. Word's can't even begin to express how much I will miss them, and how much all of thier kind words and support have meant to me. They've all played a big role in shaping me into the person that I am today and for that I raise one more glass to them. Zivili!!

Stay tuned, pictures are coming tomorrow; believe me, theres some good ones, along with more from Thursday night at Melrose. Thanks to all of my friends who came out to celebrate with me. It really meant a lot to me. I promise I'll keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home