Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pampered

Today was a day where I pampered myself from head to toe. Figured I was due for a good clean up before I leave. I started out by going to the salon to have my hair done. I chopped off quite a lot of hair and I colored it a solid dark shade. I'm sure many women have experienced this, and probably some men, but after you change your look dramatically, it takes a bit of getting used to. You pass by the mirror and shock yourself by the figure staring back at you for a couple days. After my hair appointment I had a nice long massage and then I went tanning (figured I looked a bit pasty with the dark hair). Every time I go and get a massage I always wonder why I don't do this more often. Think about it, how often do you go out and blow at least $60 on a night of drinking and then forking over that money for a massage is somehow difficult? I strongly suggest the foot massage, it's like heaven!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Lizzy said...

mm... you have inspired me.. everyone needs a little pampering once and awhile : )

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Abner Gadiel said...

nice! im actually on my way to get my hair chopped off too, lol, and some of my co-workers gave me a gift cert for a massage! so im gonna head on monday cause my back is really tense and im super stressed, lol...oh and im so sorry i couldn't make your thing on thursday i was away...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home