Tuesday, November 14, 2006

University Graduate

Today I officially graduate from the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary with a Bcomm in Marketing. Seeing as how I am thousands of miles away from Calgary, I will not be attending my convocation ceremony, rather my degree will come in the mail. I'm a bit sad that I don't get to experience walking across the stage to receive my degree and that I won't have those Kodak moments from such an important day. Part of it is more for my parents with me being the first one in my family to finish University. I will take solace though in knowing that I worked really hard to get there and if ever in doubt I do have my grad photos as proof.

As for celebrations, well I partied hard with the fam dam in Calgary before I left and tonight I plan on commemorating the day with a bottle of Slovak wine with my roommate. Thanks to my folks who are helping to sponsor my trip to Vienna this weekend as part of my grad present although they have done so much more than that. I wouldn't be where I am today without their support. So to the class of November 2006, congratulations and best of luck in the future.

4 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger kent said...

Congrats to you, too, Blanka.

What a journey it was.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

trcestitam i ja Svaka cast i sve najbolje zeli ti tvoj tata

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drago mi je i destitam ti i ja tvoj tata bajjjjjj.

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cestitam ti i ja ceri sve najbolje zeli ti tata baajjj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home