Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Answer to the Pigeon Problem

Every time I am in the city square I notice tonnes of pigeons flying around (ok so thats over exaggerating a bit but there are enough to notice). I don't understand why? And its not just in Zilina but several other cities I've been to including Prague. This morning I got my answer! I get off at my bus stuff for work and what should I happen to see but a young woman chopping up small pieces of bread and throwing them out around as far as she can. There was enough to feed a small family! If I was a pigeon then damn right I would stick around for the free food too.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blanka - What's with the pigeon obsession? There are pigeons everywhere because they can survive on anything. They are the rats of the sky....

Let it go...

Jeez...

alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home